The viral success of the Melbourne Metro’s latest advertising campaign, ‘Dumb Ways to Die‘, has spawned a slew of parodic content. Unfortunately, parodies are a dime a dozen, especially with regards to content that has gone viral, so it can become difficult to weed out the good parodies from the bad. The NASA themed ‘Cool Things to Find’, for example, is a brilliant parodic rendition of the original advertisement.
The Walking Dumb is most likely one of the more interesting and well made parodies of ‘Dumb Ways to Die‘. The material adopts a point of view from that of the many zombies which feature in The Walking Dead television series and offers constructive advice to zombies who might come in contact with Rick and the gang.
[SPOILER ALERT: the video parodies certain story elements from season three of The Walking Dead]
[Sources: Teddie Films]
- PlayStation 4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition Celebrates Sony’s Success - 14 August, 2018
- Vikings’ Travis Fimmel confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2018 - 13 August, 2018
- 60 Parsecs! wants you to survive the apocalypse by escaping to space - 6 August, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold August 2018: Forza, For Honor, Space and Mickey - 1 August, 2018
- Ember Ceramic Mug Review: the best coffee mug you will ever use - 30 July, 2018
- Meet The Mountain from Game of Thrones at FIBO Global Fitness Africa - 27 July, 2018
- First South African LEGO Store opens in Sandton City - 26 July, 2018
- American Gods Ricky Whittle and Yetide Badaki confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- Jenny Frison Comic Book Cover Artist confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018