I, for one, think that embracing a grittier and more ‘realistic’ interpretation of a flawed Clarke Kent is fantastic. I think it will help make one of the world’s most powerful superheroes far more relatable from a character perspective. That and it will help us forget the horrendous “I knocked Louis up and forgot about it” plot line of Superman Returns.
Man of Steel is scheduled for a United States summer release (winter for us Southern hemisphere folk) which means we still have at least another six months to go before we get to watch Henry Cavill embrace Kal-El’s origin story.
Until the release of the first film in the planned reboot of the franchise, we get to bide our time with the following poster (to the right) and two teaser trailers (below), one of which is narrated by Jonathan Kent (Kevin Coster) and the other by Jor-El (Russel Crowe).
- You won’t believe what happens when you call Two Point Hospital! - 18 January, 2018
- Theme Hospital is being reborn as Two Point Hospital - 18 January, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X patch is live: Native 4K, 30FPS, Enhanced Visuals - 17 January, 2018
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review 2017] - 24 December, 2017
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017