I, for one, think that embracing a grittier and more ‘realistic’ interpretation of a flawed Clarke Kent is fantastic. I think it will help make one of the world’s most powerful superheroes far more relatable from a character perspective. That and it will help us forget the horrendous “I knocked Louis up and forgot about it” plot line of Superman Returns.
Man of Steel is scheduled for a United States summer release (winter for us Southern hemisphere folk) which means we still have at least another six months to go before we get to watch Henry Cavill embrace Kal-El’s origin story.
Until the release of the first film in the planned reboot of the franchise, we get to bide our time with the following poster (to the right) and two teaser trailers (below), one of which is narrated by Jonathan Kent (Kevin Coster) and the other by Jor-El (Russel Crowe).
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018
- Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker Dark Side version is a Sith Lord masterpiece - 6 July, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold July 2018: Cacti, Squares, Fighters & Splinter Cell - 5 July, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution bites off more than it can chew [Review] - 25 June, 2018
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Rush Esports 2018: Venue, Event and Tournament Information - 2 June, 2018