The awesome people over at LaughPong have emulated, almost to a perfect tee, the Melbourne Metro’s latest viral advertising campaign with a phenomenal parody called Cool Things To Find.
Cool Things To Find shares the exact same catchy tune and possibly even the same vocals as the Melbourne Metro advertisement. However, instead of focussing on Dumb Ways To Die, the parody takes a highly humorous look at NASA’s Curiosity Rover and explores all of the Cool Things To Find in the universe and beyond.
Enjoy and “stay curious”!
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018
- Hot Toys Anakin Skywalker Dark Side version is a Sith Lord masterpiece - 6 July, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold July 2018: Cacti, Squares, Fighters & Splinter Cell - 5 July, 2018
- Jurassic World Evolution bites off more than it can chew [Review] - 25 June, 2018
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Rush Esports 2018: Venue, Event and Tournament Information - 2 June, 2018