The awesome people over at LaughPong have emulated, almost to a perfect tee, the Melbourne Metro’s latest viral advertising campaign with a phenomenal parody called Cool Things To Find.
Cool Things To Find shares the exact same catchy tune and possibly even the same vocals as the Melbourne Metro advertisement. However, instead of focussing on Dumb Ways To Die, the parody takes a highly humorous look at NASA’s Curiosity Rover and explores all of the Cool Things To Find in the universe and beyond.
Enjoy and “stay curious”!
- Oddworld: Soulstorm GDC demo is gorgeous and tantalising - 20 March, 2019
- Bart Simpson becomes an esports star on The Simpsons - 19 March, 2019
- Final Avengers: Endgame trailer spells the end for fan favourite characters - 14 March, 2019
- Elon Musk contributes to Borderlands 3 weapons - 14 March, 2019
- Fan made Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reboot trailer is dark, gritty & sensational - 14 March, 2019
- Pokémon TCG Detective Pikachu Cards are wonderfully photorealistic! - 13 March, 2019
- YouTube Premium South Africa now available! Goodbye adverts! - 13 March, 2019
- Anthem Review – Bold, Beautiful and Brilliant, but Buggy - 6 March, 2019
- Win a Super Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 Pro [South Africa] - 1 March, 2019
- Rare Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PlayStation 4 Pro is lustworthy - 28 February, 2019