The awesome people over at LaughPong have emulated, almost to a perfect tee, the Melbourne Metro’s latest viral advertising campaign with a phenomenal parody called Cool Things To Find.
Cool Things To Find shares the exact same catchy tune and possibly even the same vocals as the Melbourne Metro advertisement. However, instead of focussing on Dumb Ways To Die, the parody takes a highly humorous look at NASA’s Curiosity Rover and explores all of the Cool Things To Find in the universe and beyond.
Enjoy and “stay curious”!
- You won’t believe what happens when you call Two Point Hospital! - 18 January, 2018
- Theme Hospital is being reborn as Two Point Hospital - 18 January, 2018
- Forza Horizon 3 Xbox One X patch is live: Native 4K, 30FPS, Enhanced Visuals - 17 January, 2018
- Happy Holidays from the Vamers Crew [Year in Review 2017] - 24 December, 2017
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017