The awesome people over at LaughPong have emulated, almost to a perfect tee, the Melbourne Metro’s latest viral advertising campaign with a phenomenal parody called Cool Things To Find.
Cool Things To Find shares the exact same catchy tune and possibly even the same vocals as the Melbourne Metro advertisement. However, instead of focussing on Dumb Ways To Die, the parody takes a highly humorous look at NASA’s Curiosity Rover and explores all of the Cool Things To Find in the universe and beyond.
Enjoy and “stay curious”!
- Comic Con Africa Interview with SA’s Official Lara Croft: Noelle Adams - 20 September, 2018
- The Sony PlayStation Classic channels the heyday of 3D gaming - 19 September, 2018
- Exclusive Hitman 2 interview with IO Interactive’s Theuns Smit - 17 September, 2018
- Unboxing Marvel’s Spider-Man Collector’s Edition & Press Kit - 10 September, 2018
- Win With Vamers a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] & other goodies - 9 September, 2018
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 Review – Small, slick, sturdy & incredibly fast! - 6 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Photo Mode lets you create your own comic covers - 4 September, 2018
- Mayan inspired Custom Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One X is Gorgeous - 4 September, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold September 2018: Prison Architect, Livelock and more - 3 September, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Villains and Friends appear in Relationships Trailer - 30 August, 2018