The awesome people over at LaughPong have emulated, almost to a perfect tee, the Melbourne Metro’s latest viral advertising campaign with a phenomenal parody called Cool Things To Find.
Cool Things To Find shares the exact same catchy tune and possibly even the same vocals as the Melbourne Metro advertisement. However, instead of focussing on Dumb Ways To Die, the parody takes a highly humorous look at NASA’s Curiosity Rover and explores all of the Cool Things To Find in the universe and beyond.
Enjoy and “stay curious”!
- Confirmed Cross-Play Games for Xbox, PlayStation & Nintendo - 18 January, 2019
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018