There are many talented people in the world. The most interesting are those who also have an Internet connection because it means that their creations can be shared, viewed and appreciated by millions of people.
One of the greatest aspects of creative freedom is that it allows interesting imitative content to be produced, often in a humorous fashion. LaughPong on YouTube is one such creative.
LaughPong recently created an excellent concept advertisement for an Apple iMac ‘Touch’. The advertisement is of such a high polish, that it could easily be mistaken for a legitimate advertisement from the cupertino based company.
Shortly after the parodic iMac Touch commercial, LaughPong created a new advertisement to showcase Microsoft’s newest tablet, the Surface.
I found the parody driven advertisement to be incredible funny because the video does such a good job of showcasing the different approaches that Apple and Microsoft have traditionally taken when marketing their products. The former iPod versus Zune hardware battle is my primary point of reference for this assertion.
Watch the brilliantly creative parodic advertisement below.
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018