The Kiwi airlines new safety video is titled ‘An Unexpected Briefing’ and is inspired by the soon to be released fantasty adventure film The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, which is the first movie in a new trilogy of films by Sir Peter Jackson.
Air New Zealand partnered with the Academy Award-winning WETA Workshop in order to create the new safety briefing video and features cameo appearances from the visionary Sir Peter Jackson and the mischievously bipolar Gollum.
However, much like the One Ring, there is more to this video than first meets the eye. Observant viewers could win a once-in-a-lifetime Middle-earth experience in New Zealand that includes a trip for two to New Zealand, a tour of the Hobbiton movie set, a visit to the WETA Cave in Wellington, and two double passes to the red carpet premiere of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (premiering on 28th November 2012). The best part about this competition is that it is not geographically limited. It is available to anyone with an Internet connection and valid passport.
In order to enter the competition, simply watch Air New Zealand’s ‘An Unexpected Briefing’ safety video above, but be sure to pay special attention to the number of times the Elvish language appears on screen. Afterwards, head on over to the competition website and do your best to unlock the door to Bag End.
Quel marth. Aa’ i’sul nora lanne’lle.
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi bookings are now live! - 10 October, 2017
- Jurassic World Evolution’s first in-game footage is Wondrous - 9 October, 2017
- Xbox One X South Africa: Arrives in December with R7499 Pre-Order Price - 6 October, 2017
- Home_Coded puts the Spotlight on Indie Developers at rAge 2017 - 3 October, 2017
- Targus and SteelSeries partner to create the Sniper Gaming Backpack - 3 October, 2017