Hot off the heals of Samsung’s latest “It doesn’t take a genius” print campaign, which made many iPhone fans hot under the collar, comes a new television advertisement for the Samsung Galaxy S III.
Samsung clearly have Apple firmly in their crosshairs as the new Galaxy S III televised advertisement showcases a group of people infamously waiting in line for “The Next Big Thing” from Cupertino whilst talking satirically about the iPhone 5‘s new features, or lack thereof.
Although the iPhone 5 is never mentioned by name, it is clearly the device being ridiculed through choice quotes such as “the connector is all digital”, “the headphone jack is on the bottom”, “heard you have to have an adapter to use the dock on the new one” and “they make the coolest adapters”.
The advertisement reaches its pivoting point when one of the Apple ‘faithful’ queries the person infront of him as to why he is waiting in line with Samsung’s Galaxy S III. Check out the full advertisement below.
- Halo Infinite teaser hints at what is to come for Master Chief - 11 June, 2018
- E3 2018 Press Conference Times and Where to Watch (South Africa) - 9 June, 2018
- Confirmed List of Jurassic World Evolution Dinosaurs – something for everyone - 7 June, 2018
- Frontier is giving away a gorgeous Jurassic World Xbox One X at E3 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Big Bang Theory’s Kevin Sussmen confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 7 June, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold June 2018: Assassins, Smite, Sonic & Indy Jones - 31 May, 2018
- Is your Spirit Animal Kratos? Find out if you Won in our God of War competition - 29 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Doctor Strange (MMS484) is mystifyingly handsy - 18 May, 2018
- Hot Toys Deadpool (MMS490) collectible is a sexy unicorn lover - 15 May, 2018
- The Magicians’ Rick Worthy confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 9 May, 2018