Hot off the heals of Samsung’s latest “It doesn’t take a genius” print campaign, which made many iPhone fans hot under the collar, comes a new television advertisement for the Samsung Galaxy S III.
Samsung clearly have Apple firmly in their crosshairs as the new Galaxy S III televised advertisement showcases a group of people infamously waiting in line for “The Next Big Thing” from Cupertino whilst talking satirically about the iPhone 5‘s new features, or lack thereof.
Although the iPhone 5 is never mentioned by name, it is clearly the device being ridiculed through choice quotes such as “the connector is all digital”, “the headphone jack is on the bottom”, “heard you have to have an adapter to use the dock on the new one” and “they make the coolest adapters”.
The advertisement reaches its pivoting point when one of the Apple ‘faithful’ queries the person infront of him as to why he is waiting in line with Samsung’s Galaxy S III. Check out the full advertisement below.
- PlayStation 4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition Celebrates Sony’s Success - 14 August, 2018
- Vikings’ Travis Fimmel confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2018 - 13 August, 2018
- 60 Parsecs! wants you to survive the apocalypse by escaping to space - 6 August, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold August 2018: Forza, For Honor, Space and Mickey - 1 August, 2018
- Ember Ceramic Mug Review: the best coffee mug you will ever use - 30 July, 2018
- Meet The Mountain from Game of Thrones at FIBO Global Fitness Africa - 27 July, 2018
- First South African LEGO Store opens in Sandton City - 26 July, 2018
- American Gods Ricky Whittle and Yetide Badaki confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- Jenny Frison Comic Book Cover Artist confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018