In a land where safe public transport is seemingly less prevalent than a broadband Internet connection, advertisements for public transport services are few and far between. As a result, not many South Africans, or anyone else for that matter, would consider a bus to fall anywhere on the Oxford Dictionary‘s approved scale of amazeballs; excluding the bus from the movie Speed, of course.
The Danish company Midttrafik, however, wants to make riding on the bus ‘cool’ again. In order to do so, Midttrafik have launched a new advertising campaign that showcases just how awesome Midttrafik’s busses are.
The sidesplittingly ‘epic’ advertisement is narrated like an action movie and runs through all of the fantastic benefits and features of using a Midttrafik bus, such as orgasmic seating, panoramic windows and designer bells with “cool functions”. This advertisement is easily one of the best tongue-in-cheek takes on a commercial for public transport. Be sure to watch the video in its entirety in order to be blown away by just how “street” these busses are.
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017
- How Xbox One X Compares to Xbox consoles from 2001 through to 2016 - 30 November, 2017
- Microsoft’s Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Unboxing (South Africa) - 30 November, 2017
- Win With Vamers: Digital Copy of Call of Duty: World War II for PlayStation 4 - 21 November, 2017
- Xbox Black Friday Digital Game Sale Now On + 20 Must Have Games - 20 November, 2017