From farting rainbows to making music with muscles, there is something for everyone online. Today, we get to take all of those memorable ‘online only’ moments and build on them by snorting a spoonful and a half of joyously mythical Unicorn dust.
Wrigley, the United States based chewing gum company, recently embarked on a new advertising campaign to promote Juicy Fruit – the company’s flagship product. In order to do so, Wrigley focussed on a campaign that harnesses the power of sharing through social media. With this idea in mind, the Serenading Unicorn was born.
Brought to life by the Jim Henson Company and infused with the delightful and zany fruitniness of Juicy Fruit, the ethereal glow of the Serenading Unicorn is here to help you through all of life’s little hurdles. Whether you want to wish someone a happy birthday, thank people for liking your status updates, praise the fact that it is hump day, or congratulate someone on having their braces removed, the Serenading Unicorn has something for every occasion.
I have included some of my favourites below including the full ‘Sweet Desire’ music video that features the comedic genius of Sarah Silverman. Be sure to hit the source links for even more unicorn magic!
Happy Hump Day
Thank You For Always Liking My Status Updates
Congratulations on Removing Your Braces
‘Sweet Desire’ music video featuring Sarah Silverman
- South African PlayStation Black Friday 2017 Deals Revealed - 14 November, 2017
- Xbox One X UK Launch Exceeds Expectations, 80 000 consoles sold - 14 November, 2017
- Workout like a Sith with Star Wars Gym Equipment - 8 November, 2017
- Pac-Man’s Most Obvious Secret Cannot be Unseen - 8 November, 2017
- Cuphead is a Frustratingly Good Run and Gun Game [Review] - 18 October, 2017
- GLITCHED is South Africa’s newest show about Video Games - 16 October, 2017
- Nintendo Pop-Up Store + Hands-On with Super Mario Odyssey - 15 October, 2017
- Win With Vamers ALIEN DVD & ALIEN: Isolation Game Bundle - 15 October, 2017
- Star Wars Theme Sung entirely by Porgs - 12 October, 2017
- The full-length Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer is here, & it’s mind-blowing! - 10 October, 2017