The equation is simple:
Skyrim + Unlimited Dragons = Awesome Chaos!
If you are lucky enough to be playing the PC version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim then you can make use of the exploit discovered by Shibby2142 to spawn an unlimited number of dragons in your game. How cool is that?
The tweak allows you to spawn a dragon anywhere and at any time throughout the game. Simply bring up the game’s console (hit the tilde ` key) and paste the following code followed by ‘enter/return’: player.placeatme 000FEA9B
Courtesy of this exploit, players will no longer need to worry about hunting these majestically powerful creatures to extinction. The best part is that you can have as many dragons as you like. Well, as many as your hardware can handle.
For more PC only Skyrim ‘cheats’ click here. It should be noted that using the aforementioned code or any other ‘cheat’ may disable your Steam achievements, so you use them at your own risk.
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018