From her role as the ditsy air-head Jackie Burkhart in That ’70s Show, to her big screen debut in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and, most recently, her lesbian approved foray in Black Swan, we have all watched the lovely Mila Kunis morph from a cutesy and innocent 70s loving teenager, into a beautiful, strong and powerful young Hollywood actress. What you may not know, however, is that this bodacious young thespian has a gloriously large penchant for video games. This is why Mila Kunis is September 2011′s Vamers Virago.
Mila has publicly revealed that she was once addicted to World of Warcraft and would often play for hours with her then ex-boyfriend, Macaulay Culkin. She has also admitted to playing copious amounts of Farmville. In addition to acting in Oscar nominated movies and rushing home to play with her level 70+ Palidin, Mila is an accomplished voice over artist. Although she is most well known for lending her voice to the character Meg Griffin from the animated television series Family Guy, she also voiced the character Tanya Winters from the original Saints Row.
Mila Kunis (born Milena Markovna Kunis on 14 August 1983) is an actress who has starred in many American television series and movies. Born in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, USSR (now independent Ukraine), Mila has a brother, Michael Kunis who is a biochemist, and is the daughter of Elvira Kunis, a physics teacher, and Mark Kunis, a mechanical engineer. Mila and her family moved to Los Angeles, California, in 1991, when she was seven years old. In Los Angeles, Kunis attended Hubert Howe Bancroft Middle School. She was mostly taught by an on-set tutor for her high school years while filming That ’70s Show. When not on the set, she attended Fairfax High School, where she graduated in 2001. Kunis briefly attended UCLA and Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles. She is most well known for her role as Jackie Burkhart on the TV series That ’70s Show and as the voice of Meg Griffin on the animated television series Family Guy. Kunis made her big screen debut playing Rachel Jansen in the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
- Sony WH-1000XM3 Headphones Now Available in South Africa - 15 January, 2019
- Playlist: Into the Spider-Verse’s Kingpin – A Sinisterly Poignant Villain - 17 December, 2018
- Belkin Valet Charge Dock Review: Sophisticated Apple Watch Charger - 14 December, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold December 2018: Never Alone in Dragon Age - 1 December, 2018
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Post-Credits scene? Yes, there is one. - 29 November, 2018
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold November 2018: Race the Sun to the Battlefield - 1 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018