From her role as the ditsy air-head Jackie Burkhart in That ’70s Show, to her big screen debut in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and, most recently, her lesbian approved foray in Black Swan, we have all watched the lovely Mila Kunis morph from a cutesy and innocent 70s loving teenager, into a beautiful, strong and powerful young Hollywood actress. What you may not know, however, is that this bodacious young thespian has a gloriously large penchant for video games. This is why Mila Kunis is September 2011′s Vamers Virago.
Mila has publicly revealed that she was once addicted to World of Warcraft and would often play for hours with her then ex-boyfriend, Macaulay Culkin. She has also admitted to playing copious amounts of Farmville. In addition to acting in Oscar nominated movies and rushing home to play with her level 70+ Palidin, Mila is an accomplished voice over artist. Although she is most well known for lending her voice to the character Meg Griffin from the animated television series Family Guy, she also voiced the character Tanya Winters from the original Saints Row.
Mila Kunis (born Milena Markovna Kunis on 14 August 1983) is an actress who has starred in many American television series and movies. Born in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, USSR (now independent Ukraine), Mila has a brother, Michael Kunis who is a biochemist, and is the daughter of Elvira Kunis, a physics teacher, and Mark Kunis, a mechanical engineer. Mila and her family moved to Los Angeles, California, in 1991, when she was seven years old. In Los Angeles, Kunis attended Hubert Howe Bancroft Middle School. She was mostly taught by an on-set tutor for her high school years while filming That ’70s Show. When not on the set, she attended Fairfax High School, where she graduated in 2001. Kunis briefly attended UCLA and Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles. She is most well known for her role as Jackie Burkhart on the TV series That ’70s Show and as the voice of Meg Griffin on the animated television series Family Guy. Kunis made her big screen debut playing Rachel Jansen in the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
- Xbox One X: the best and most powerful Xbox yet [Review] - 11 December, 2017
- Logitech’s UE Wonderboom is a great summer party companion [Review] - 7 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas Xbox One Hamper (valued at R12 000) - 4 December, 2017
- Win a #VamersChristmas PlayStation 4 Hamper (valued at R8500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win 1 of 3 #VamersChristmas Nintendo Hampers (each valued at R2500) - 4 December, 2017
- Win R30 000 in prizes with #VamersChristmas 2017 - 4 December, 2017
- How Xbox One X Compares to Xbox consoles from 2001 through to 2016 - 30 November, 2017
- Microsoft’s Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition Unboxing (South Africa) - 30 November, 2017
- Win With Vamers: Digital Copy of Call of Duty: World War II for PlayStation 4 - 21 November, 2017
- Xbox Black Friday Digital Game Sale Now On + 20 Must Have Games - 20 November, 2017