To celebrate the return of the Playstation 3’s most unlikely superhero, Cole MacGrath, in Sucker Punch’s inFAMOUS 2, we are giving one lucky Vamers reader the opportunity to win a copy of the special edition version of the game (competition is now closed – winner’s details below).
inFAMOUS 2 is the second chapter in the electrifying series created exclusively for the PlayStation 3. Developed by Sucker Punch Productions, inFAMOUS 2 takes 2009’s much loved blockbuster to all-new heights in an immersive open world action adventure.
inFAMOUS 2 opens in Empire City as a massive explosion rips through the town signaling the birth of a new evil. Nearly escaping death by the dark entity known as “The Beast”, Cole flees the city. Upon leaving, Cole discovers that “The Beast” has destroyed Empire City and is heading down the coast annihilating everything in its path. In an effort to stop “The Beast” from destroying mankind, Cole heads to New Marais – a New Orleans like environment – in search of a scientist who is believed to hold the key to defeating this dark entity. Gifted with extraordinary god-like abilities, Cole alone has the power to save humanity, but the question is; will he choose to do so?
In addition to a pretty funky lenticular lens cover showcasing a “good versus evil” Cole, this Special Edition version of the game comes with a unique voucher code to download the following exclusive items:
- ‘Electrocution Grenade’ limited edition power
- ‘Original Cole’ skin
- ‘Golden Amp’
Sounds great, right? Ready to try and win? Check out the instructions below.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Head on over to our Facebook page.
- Like our Facebook page.
- View the “Win With Vamers” photo album.
- Click on the inFAMOUS 2 photo.
- Comment on the photo by telling us what your ultimate super power would be.
WINNER: CONGRATULATIONS TO FAST KUNG
Terms and conditions: The inFAMOUS 2 competition closes at 12:00 on Sunday the 28th of August 2011. The person who provides the best answer, as judged by the Vamers staff, and who follows the competitions instructions properly will be declared the winner of this competition. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be announced the same day the competition closes and the prize will be sent to the winner upon receiving the winner’s delivery information. This competition is only open to residents of South Africa. Entrants under 18 years of age must seek permission from a parent or guardian before entering this competition. Entrants must be over 18 years of age or have parental consent to enter this competition. The prize consists of: one single copy of inFAMOUS 2 (Special Edition) for the PlayStation 3 videogame console from Sony Computer Entertainment. There is no cash or prize alternative and the prize is non-transferable. Only one winner per competition. Entrants are free to enter as many of the competitions as they would like, however only one entry per person will be accepted in each competition. This competition is not open to staff (or members of their immediate families) who may be associated with the Vamers website.
- Win With Vamers: Tickets to Playtopia 2018 - 11 November, 2018
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s Catwoman Playlist – Music that will make you Purr - 22 October, 2018
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission Review: Outstanding Virtual Reality Platformer - 12 October, 2018
- You Get Me Review: a thriller marred by cliched teenage melodrama - 11 October, 2018
- Microsoft’s #HowOldRobot Guesses the Age of Video Game Characters - 10 October, 2018
- Boet Fighter wants you to moer okes into submission, my bru! - 9 October, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold October 2018: Food, Demons, Stunts and Money - 9 October, 2018
- Spider senses tingling? You might have won our Marvel’s Spider-Man [PS4] comp. - 8 October, 2018
- Overwatch headwear now available at Vamers Store - 4 October, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Review: Lara’s Story Comes Full Circle - 26 September, 2018