Mortal Kombat is easily one of the best fighters to have come out this year and, by the looks of things, it is going to get even better.
NetherRealm Studios and Warner Brothers Interactive have just announced the Mortal Kombat Season Pass.
The Mortal Kombat season pass basically allows fans to pre-purchase all four of the recently announced add-on warriors (Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy Krueger) at one time and for a reduced price, instead of purchasing each new warrior individually. Considering each warrior will be selling for 400 Microsoft Points (roughly $5) it works out to a 25% saving, which is not to shabby. With the season pass, each warrior will be automatically downloaded as they become available. Simple as that.
To sweeten the deal even more each warrior DLC, whether bought using the season pass or separately, will come with a full set of moves, a unique story for arcade mode, new skins and two gruesomely awesome fatalities.
Furthermore, in order to allow for seamless online play for those who choose not to purchase the aforementioned DLC, free compatibility packs will need to be downloaded with the release of each new warrior. As an added incentive, each compatibility pack will come with two free klassic skins.
The season pass is available now for 1200 Microsoft Points and is only available through the Xbox Live Marketplace. PlayStation fans can still buy each warrior DLC individually as they become available.
- South Africa to host first Comic Con Africa event in 2018 - 20 February, 2018
- Nintendo confirms Animated Super Mario Bros. Movie is in the works - 15 February, 2018
- Black Panther Post-Credits scenes? Yes, there are two of them. - 15 February, 2018
- First Incredibles 2 trailer showcases how parents are the real superheroes - 15 February, 2018
- Win with Vamers: Watch us Live and win a copy of PUBG for Xbox One - 13 February, 2018
- Get Far Cry 4 for Free with 1 year of PlayStation Plus (only new sign-ups) - 1 February, 2018
- TV Series Floor Plans give insight into the lives of your favourite characters - 1 February, 2018
- South African Esports Store launches with DXRacer - 30 January, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Closed Beta: finding treasure, getting drunk & being jolly - 29 January, 2018
- Stay dry to stay alive in The Rain; a new post-apocalyptic series from Netflix - 29 January, 2018