Mortal Kombat is easily one of the best fighters to have come out this year and, by the looks of things, it is going to get even better.
NetherRealm Studios and Warner Brothers Interactive have just announced the Mortal Kombat Season Pass.
The Mortal Kombat season pass basically allows fans to pre-purchase all four of the recently announced add-on warriors (Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain and Freddy Krueger) at one time and for a reduced price, instead of purchasing each new warrior individually. Considering each warrior will be selling for 400 Microsoft Points (roughly $5) it works out to a 25% saving, which is not to shabby. With the season pass, each warrior will be automatically downloaded as they become available. Simple as that.
To sweeten the deal even more each warrior DLC, whether bought using the season pass or separately, will come with a full set of moves, a unique story for arcade mode, new skins and two gruesomely awesome fatalities.
Furthermore, in order to allow for seamless online play for those who choose not to purchase the aforementioned DLC, free compatibility packs will need to be downloaded with the release of each new warrior. As an added incentive, each compatibility pack will come with two free klassic skins.
The season pass is available now for 1200 Microsoft Points and is only available through the Xbox Live Marketplace. PlayStation fans can still buy each warrior DLC individually as they become available.
- PlayStation 4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition Celebrates Sony’s Success - 14 August, 2018
- Vikings’ Travis Fimmel confirmed for Comic Con Africa 2018 - 13 August, 2018
- 60 Parsecs! wants you to survive the apocalypse by escaping to space - 6 August, 2018
- Xbox Games with Gold August 2018: Forza, For Honor, Space and Mickey - 1 August, 2018
- Ember Ceramic Mug Review: the best coffee mug you will ever use - 30 July, 2018
- Meet The Mountain from Game of Thrones at FIBO Global Fitness Africa - 27 July, 2018
- First South African LEGO Store opens in Sandton City - 26 July, 2018
- American Gods Ricky Whittle and Yetide Badaki confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- Jenny Frison Comic Book Cover Artist confirmed for Comic-Con Africa 2018 - 26 July, 2018
- 8 Long Press Tips for Safari on iOS that will change the way you web surf - 11 July, 2018